Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Meet the baby

So, as of September, my sole existence seems to be to care and feed this living being that came out of me. I even left my job to become a stay at home mom. Mind you, I'm not complaining, since I think she is the cutest thing in the world, but I'm still in shock (and some awe) that this little person came out of me.

Last December, we spent the holidays in California visiting family and friends. While we were visiting friends, Derek was tasked with the job of changing a diaper. So, in getting things laid out for the change, he found a "convenient" spot to prop the clean diaper.
Yes, it really was a clean diaper... for at least the next 20 minutes (no guarantees after that)

You can't really tell in the picture above, but she has quite a bit of hair. I can prove it:

See? Oh, and if you look carefully, you can see her first tooth coming in. Isn't she cute? I think she's just so adorable (but, of course, I'm the biased mom). You might be able to tell from this photo, that she's turning into quite the talker. And for those of you that know me the slightest bit, this is something that definitely comes from her father. Really. I mean it.

No comments: