- John Lennon
Growing up, I had plans; plans that were either made by me or for me. I'm pretty sure there were even some made without my knowledge (though I'm only speculating on this last part).
When I was a teenager, I used to think I would be married in my early twenties, have my first child at the age of 28 and have my 3rd child before I turned 35. So, guess what? Life happened. While I did get married when I was 24, the next thing I knew, I was divorced and childless at the age of 30. Now I'm in my late 30's, happily married 3 1/2 years to a wonderful man with three children in their teens/preteens. And as of last September, we've added a beautiful baby girl in the mix.
So, bear with me as I blurb about my life and some of the plans that got me here (or not).
P.S. I've always been more of a math/science person, so let me apologize in advance for any/all grammatical errors and anomalies that may occur as I go. Hopefully this will be more fun to read than any technical manuals (but I don't promise anything).
1 comment:
so glad you a doing this ivy. it's so fun to check in to each others busy lives.
Post a Comment