I need more arms
Doing housework with a baby and a teenager in the home seems to be an uphill battle. I run a load of dishes and before it's fully through the rinse cycle, the sink has somehow filled up again. and don't get me started on laundry. or the vacuuming. Just yesterday, I was looking at the floor and and sighed. I need to vacuum. And this morning, Juliana was on the bed rocking back and forth on her hands and knees... and I looked at the floor again. I really need to vacuum. Sometimes I wished we had a unit on the ground floor so that we could have hardwood floors. But we wouldn't have as much sunlight... and we would have more bugs to deal with... and we would have the noise of upstairs neighbors to deal with.Ah well... all this thinking isn't getting the floor any cleaner nor is it getting the laundry moved from the washer to the dryer.
But these will have to wait another hour or two. Juliana is working her little Jedi mind tricks on me... "that is not the task you are looking for. you will pick me up and carry me around all day" The baby compels me.
2 comments:
Julianna knows the ways of the Force as well?
Yes, and it comes to her so naturally. Even the cats obey her. Ok, not really.
Post a Comment