Things are pretty busy here with school wrapping up in a three weeks (yes, school starts later here than most states and lets out MUCH later that the rest, too), and that is with only three days tacked on with snow days we had this winter.
random things that are preoccupying my head:
1) MITCH arrives in 8 days... how do we rearrange the bedroom so that the boys have enough space in there to not kill each other. Juliana has drawn up some sketches with her designs to rearrange the room. I think it is adorable, especially since the room shape is completely off and is holding more furniture than the real room can physically hold. Unless we scale things down like they do in Disneyland... but the boys won't be able to scale down to sleep in the beds. Hmmmm...
2) Mitch ARRIVES in 8 days... how am I going to keep the place stocked with enough food for 2 teenage boys?? I'm starting to seriously consider the scaling down of the boys... they'd eat less.
3) Mitch arrives in EIGHT DAYS... what kinds of activities can I get lined up to keep them all busy/entertained without breaking the bank.
4) Juliana calls M&M's "neminems". Yes, she can pronounce it properly when she speaks more slowly, but when she speaks a mile a minute (as per her standard), it comes out neminems... plus I think she just likes calling them neminems.
I'm going to miss these little details in the future, just like when she would call Jojo "WoWo" and Chloe "Floatie"
No comments:
Post a Comment