Friday, January 29, 2010

Cold hands! Cold hands!

A little over a week ago, Derek came home from work and gave me a big hug. Ok.. hug? No big deal. But it was a cold evening and when I reached up to hug him, his icy hands brushed against my briefly exposed waistline. I squealed... "AHHH!! COLD HANDS! COLD HANDS!". This in itself would not be a big deal, but on no less than 4 occasions since, Juliana has found herself with cold hands (from holding a cold cup, eating apple slices, etc.), snuck up behind me, slid her hands under my shirt to place them on my waist and yell "COLD HANDS! COLD HANDS!" and then run off squealing with delight.

It would be so much easier trying to put a stop to it, if she weren't so darn cute.

1 comment:

ScrapBox Organization & Storage said...

That is so funny! I can't wait to see her! I hope hope hope I get to come. Will hopefully know Monday what the plan is . . .