Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Warp speed

Everything seems to be happening so fast these days. It seems like I blink and days have passed. We are getting things slowly in place for the boys' visit this summer. Airline tickets have been purchased, so they'll be arriving at the end of May. It will be a full house again soon (not to say that 4 people in a 3 bedroom condo isn't already full)

I know I promised pictures of Juliana from Easter, so without further ado:

Here she is running down the hall at Uncle Wes' place. This is the dress I made for one of her Christmas gifts and it fits her great right now (luckily). You never know how fast kids are going to grow from month to month.

For Easter, Sahm-Yi gave Juliana this magnetic doodle toy, which she just loves. And it saves our furniture and appliances from more crayon graffiti than they would otherwise see.

Now I've heard from some of you, that I should have let Juliana dive into a piece of cake for her first birthday. Although it probably wouldn't have been that interesting at the time, since she has been a rather neat eater. But just last week, I stepped away from her high chair to get her a cup of water and came back to this:


So to those of you who threatened to give her a big slice of cake the next time you see her, I hope this picture assuages that sense of need.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the pictures! And nope, still gonna give her a huge piece of cake...maybe even pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving. Yeah, pie will make a bigger mess. ;-)

Ivy said...

dangit! Then the count is still at 4 servings of cake for her... in three different states.