
My little girl has a BIRTHMARK. I've undressed her and dressed her and bathed her how many times, and only discovered it this week. Granted, it's not very dark and when it comes to baths and doffing/donning clothing, she is rather squirmy. It was a challenge to even get this shot of her elbow. (don't look at my hand. yes, I know I could use a manicure... just stop looking there)
Now I feel like I have to check other areas for possible birthmarks or other things. What kind of things? I don't know... just to see if there is anything else I could have possibly missed. You know, behind the left knee or between her toes or in the little folds of her inner thighs. She has these chubby little thighs, but the little rolls of chubbiness don't go all the way around her thighs. They just confine themselves to the inner portions of her leg. But they could STILL be hiding something.
I feel like I'm supposed to know every little thing about her, and this just throws me for a loop. Does anyone have a magnifying glass that I can borrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment