So the biggest excitement of the holidays was getting to meet Miss Blaire and her wild hair. Grandpa Derek likened it to the characters on Fraggle Rock. (Jessica had to Google it, as evidenced by the screenshot in the background)
Mitch was ever the attentive uncle, as you can see here:
I promised Jessica to not post any pictures of her without makeup on, hence the little photo edit. So the next time any of you are in town, I'll show you the unedited photo... mua ha ha ha! (Hey, I have to earn that Evil Stepmother title somehow)
Jonah proclaimed himself as Blaire's Favorite Uncle and used feeding time to his advantage:
(For you maternal types out there - Jonah has gotten a haircut since this picture was taken... similar style, just shorter)
As of this visit, Juliana has determined that she loves babies and has taken more interest in playing with baby dolls:
I just realized this morning that I have no pictures of Derek with his granddaughter... how the heck did I miss that?!? I could have sworn I took one... ah well... I also wanted to get a picture with all the kids together, but that never quite happened.
We did, however, take Blaire in for her first portrait session. Here's a peek at one of the portraits, I'm sure she won't mind:
HEY!! I DIDN'T GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS...
Ooops! Er... um... I think I hear someone calling me...
*exit stage right*






No comments:
Post a Comment