Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Constantly amazed

These days I find myself constantly amazed by the things that Juliana does. Yesterday, she pulled down the cushions from the couch so that she could stand on them and reach things on the coffee table and the couch that she wanted to get. And then, when I set her on the changing table, I handed her a comb to distract her (she'll try to twist and turn otherwise). She looked at it quizzically, so I took it back and demonstrated how it runs through her hair. When I handed it back to her, she ran the comb through her own hair! It was so cute!

The boys flew home two days ago, and the place seems so quiet with only the baby around. Five more days until Jessica returns. And then I'll have more things on the brain than just the baby.

No comments: